BUT.... the best part of all this is Brode's interaction with his brother. It seems as though he is really coming into the role of "big-brother". He takes such good care of Graham. Gets Graham toys to play with, sits next to Graham during breakfast, lunch and dinner. Brode tries to help wash Graham while they have baths together. They are starting to really bond.
There is something so special as a parent to watch your two children bond, get along and take care of each other. This brings so much joy to my day. We are so lucky to have been blessed with not just one but two happy healthy boys.
Busted!!!!
Late late one night we put Brode to bed after Graham had already been
asleep for a couple hours. About 15 mins after we put Brode down for bed
we heard a whole heck of a lot of giggling. Brode climbed into Grahams
bed to play, not sleep. Graham loved this of course. They were so happy
and excited when we went in to separate the two of them.
Kisses!!!
Sweet Brotherly Love.
Grocery Shopping at Albertsons, only because they have the cool
shopping carts with cars. Genius, I must say. Grocery shopping no longer
has to be this ongoing fight with the two of them, because they
are so entertained in their car. PLUS I have the entire basket for
groceries. Thank you Albertsons and Fred Meyers!!!
4 comments:
These are wonderful photos! Thanks for sharing them.
That is so cute. Brode and Graham having late night giggles. Kellie and I used to do that. :)
You are lucky! I love those carts when my kids will stay in them! They are all about figuring out how to climb out! I love that they are close! I am so happy that my kids are like best friends. There is definately something really special about sibling. Troy Dunn (an LDS guy who has spoken at a couple of EFY's- I am a nerd and have his talks on CD cuz they're AWESOME!) once said those kids that you are BFF's with usually aren't around when you get older. It's your brothers and sisters that Heavenly Father gave you to be friends forever. There is a reason you have them. I totally agree!
They are so cute! I love the "kisses" picture.
Post a Comment