Thursday, May 14, 2009

4 Year Anniversary



Today we celebrate 4 Years of a very Happy Marriage. A lot happened in our first 4 years together. We've moved about 6 times. Ridiculous, I know!!! We've had two beautiful healthy happy full of energy baby boys. I got my Bachelors Degree, YAY. Micah will be done very soon as well. We bought our first car together, been to the emergency room for a rupturing appendix, pleurisy, two car accidents, and Nurse Maids elbow. We've seen the country side together. New Orleans and the Southern Caribbean, NYC, Florida (Cape Coral, Fort Meyers, Sanibel Island, Miami, Alligator Alley, and Naples), Dallas, and Cody, Wy. We've both sat on a jury. Mine lasted 2 days, Micah's lasted 3 weeks. We've survived financial difficulties and Micah getting laid off. We endured the pain of Law School Applications and the long wait to receive acceptances. Wow, life has been exciting. What in the world will the next 4 hold? 

I am so lucky. I married the kindest, overall just best guy in the world. He'd move mountains for me. I never met someone so willing to make me happy. Micah is honest hard working and the best Daddy a Mom could ever ask for. I love him so much and can not wait for the next four years. This is what we hope for:

In 4 more years we hope to.....
-still be in love and enjoy spending time together.
-still be active in the church and be good examples to our boys
-be done with Law School and have Micah working for a Big Law Firm
-have a third child
-own our first home
-buy our 2nd car
-be active and tan
-have Brode and Graham in sports (soccer, football, baseball)
-have me in Grad-School or furthering my education
-visit a few more amazing cities in the US
-not visit the ER
-and have a trip to Italy in the works.

2 comments:

KatieLarson said...

Can I help you plan a trip to Italy? Brian and I also want to go.

Dustin and Kellie said...

Holy moly cow!!!! What a busy 4 years! I love all your travels!! That is great! We've been to St. George 300 times in 5 years.. But while visiting grandma and grandpa is nice.. maybe we should check out the Caribbean! But Gran and gramps are definately alot less money!! :)