Yep, thats me! Mothers Day was such a sweet special day. Not only did I get some royal treatment from my boys I was able to celebrate my mom and other incredible moms as well. Micah woke early and made my favorite breakfast, eggs benedict and I was showered with gifts. Finally a Breakfast in Bed Tray and some adorable paintings from my two favorite little guys. Micah got the finger paints out the night before and had the boys do their hand, foot and bum prints. Yep! Bum prints. I then got the amazing gift of more sleep. While Micah cleaned up breakfast, handled the boys and prepared lunch for my entire family (minus Bri), I got more Zzzz's. Every Moms dream.
P.S. I got the biggest surprise Monday morning when another Mothers Day gift
arrived. A light weight, easy to maneuver, double stroller.
I am Spoiled!
3 comments:
and i got the best mothers day present by getting your other double stroller!! :)
so thanks! lol
im glad you had a good mothers day!
Yummy looking breakfast with some darling companions!
What a lucky girl! I love the stroller!
Post a Comment