No school + No work = Kormylo Family Fun Day!!!!
After Graham's morning nap we loaded up the car and headed to my favorite restaurant, The Cheesecake Factory, for lunch. We are at the point now, where the boys do really well eating out. I think we are past the terrible, can't sit still stage with Brode and are approaching that stage with Graham. So we are enjoying this sweet time while we can. The Cheesecake Factory's menu is so huge, Micah and I have decided to always eat there and try something new each time. You can't go wrong. Everything is always so delicious.
Even though we had sick boys, we still had a blast. Brode just recently learned how to blow the snot and bugars out of his nose and he loves it. GROSS!
After a very delicious lunch we went to get candy for the movie at Winco. Bulk candy is so nice.
We went to see Earth. Micah and I have been dying to take Brode. He so loves animals and loves loves loves watching the Discovery Channel with his Dadda. We had such a sweet deal. Both boys were FREE. Thanks to "3 and under Free". And Micah and I had free passes.
So Babies + Free Tickets = The Perfect Movie.
Graham isn't at the stage where he can just sit and watch, so we had trouble until he fell asleep. But Brode loved it! We sat in the very back and took in our double umbrella stroller. So Brode sat comfortably on one side and had his popcorn, juice and candy sitting so nicely on the other side.
Later we visited Micah's parents. Then came home and grilled up some chicken that had been marinating at home for us. The PERFECT day I tell you. I love spending time with Micah. Having the extra set of hands. Adult conversation. And to watch him play with his boys. They love him so much, as do I.
No comments:
Post a Comment