Thursday, May 21, 2009

We Love The Summer

Oh how I love the Summer. Growing up in Texas was awesome. Long summer months and very short winters. I've never really gotten used to this Idaho weather. About every April I've had it with the cold and really feine for warmth. For this I am glad to be moving back to Texas. Yes, the cute sweaters, long coats and fun scarves are super cute to wear. But I prefer the heat.

Why we love the summer:
Fun Afternoons at the Park!



Long evening walks to the Snow Cone Shack.

Backyard swimming.

Picnics in the backyard.

Blowing Bubbles.

2 comments:

Jones said...

I am so anxious for you to be in Texas. Dallas won't be as hot as Uvalde but you'll still enjoy short winters. Love the hanging from the handlebars on the slide. He's a monkey! You're such a good mom to have hats on the kids.

KatieLarson said...

I love the winter. But now that I have a young child, not so much. He gets stir crazy when he can't go outside. So I have officially been converted to the magic of summer. However, I just hope it stays that way....I have never been good with the heat. Hopefully, it doesn't get too bad this summer.