Tuesday, June 23, 2009

"I Killed it!"

Micah here again - So for about the past year I have fought a mostly losing battle with Brode.  I try to get him to stay in bed, and he gets out.  I've tried almost everything, but tonight I think I picked a winner - I unscrewed his light-bulbs so he can't turn the light on!  It mostly worked well, except he got really scared and cried a lot.  Not wanting to "give in," I laid down on his bed with him.  After some time had gone by, he said, "my penis hurts," in a very surprised tone.  He reached into his diaper and fiddled around for a couple seconds and then said "ITS REALLY HARD!"  Pretty funny, but not at all uncommon for little boys to get a little stiff.  He quickly dropped the topic and quit fiddling around, you know, down there.  A few minutes went by, and just when I thought he was asleep he reached down to check up on his little man-part.  In mid-search, he started giggling!  

He said, "I killed it!"  

"Killed what?"  I asked?

"My hard penis!"  He said.

"You killed your hard penis?"  I asked again.

"YEAH!!!" He said triumphantly.

Whatever son!


2 comments:

Jones said...

The testosterone is there from day one, no?
Loved this.

KatieLarson said...

LOL...love it!