It all began at 2:30AM, when the four of us woke up to get ready for our big day. We had a 6AM flight to catch. Followed by what was supposed to be a 3 and half layover in Salt Lake, turned out to be 5 hours. Longest day ever but so worth it, cause it got us to our family.
At the airport in the early AM. Graham says, "it's too early!"
Good Morning!
A Five-Hour-Lay-Over-Distraction... Sugar.
Great thinking Mom and Dad.
Concentrate. Don't lose a single Skittle.
Finally on the plane from Salt Lake to Boise.
Graham crashes.
Graham, Avery, and Brode.
We got to visit some friends while we were in Boise.
It is always so wonderful to see great friends. We have been so
blessed with some of the most amazing friends.
We love you Beau and Wendy and little Avery!
I attended my sister Brianne's college graduation while we were in Boise. A family party followed the commencement ceremony at my brother Brandon's house. We also took family pictures.
After the children, including Uncle Brandon, played in his game room.
Happy Ham!
We designated one day to sledding. It was so much fun. Brode
was brave enough to go down the hills many times by himself and with
his Daddy. Graham on the other hand refused. And had a hard time
getting used to the cold weather and the weird white stuff.
After about 6 times down the hill Brode was frozen!
Josh, Brianne, Kirby, Ron, Brandon, Katie.
Graham is happy again and ready to play in the snow.
I brought a spoon up from my Mom's house. I knew he'd
want a shovel of some sort. This entertained this child for
an hour. Whew!
Happy!
Our little snow family.
Notice how we are all bundle up, but Daddy is in a T-shirt.
I think Micah had too much fun sledding.
The Roth Family enjoying some lunch after spending the
afternoon in the snow. Micah stayed out in the car with
a sleeping baby.
While we were in Boise, we got to have a small pre-Christmas with my family. My Mom made Christmas Dinner and Brandon cooked his amazing Turkey. Afterwards Brode and Graham got to open some presents from their grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins. And Brode and Graham gave gifts to their cousins. It was fun watching them open the gifts. Man, they made a haul! After presents Micah, Brode, Josh, Jordan, Graham and Uncle Brandon played in the snow.
Checking out a gift from Aunt Bri.
Graham sitting with his cousin Jordan.
The boys headed out into the snow
to build a snowman. Then they had a snow ball fight.
Boise Trip Part Two
Coming Soon!!!
4 comments:
So fun to see your family together! Merry Christmas Linds!!!!!!!!!
Yeah! I've been dying to know how it all went. Looks like some really fun times. I'm glad the boys got to experience some snow and cold. Merry Merry Christmas to you all. Don't work too hard Lindsey.
What a fun trip! I love sledding, it is always a blast. I was hoping santa would bring an awesome sled this year, but there is no snow here! Grr! I'm glad you commented on the t-shirt. I was laughing at how bundled everyone was, but he's just chilling in summer attire! So funnny! I love it! And also, yeah on the family pictures. Every week I dust Aunt LuAnns room and your families picture, and I always say "they need a new pic!" but I guess now, in a few months it'll be out dated again!
It appears that the gift from Aunt Bri is a sing-a-ma-jig. I have one. I love it!!
Fun trip
Post a Comment