I scored some tickets to the Dallas Cowboys Game and was nice enough to take my husband along for the ride. We were both quite excited to attend our first NFL Game in "Jerry World". The entire experience was awesome.
It began with a short 20 minute drive to Arlington.
Then a brisk 15 minute walk to the stadium in 42 degree weather.
Which I know isn't that cold but we live in Texas, that was cold.
Parking is absolutely ridiculous. We paid $30. That was the cheapest
we could find. Closer spots were $60. No thank you.
Ah yes. Jerry-World. And yes it is quite spectacular.
It's hard to focus on the live action right in front of you on the field,
when you've got this huge Jumbo Tron right infront of you.
We couldn't keep our eyes off of it.
The only (and might I add, the most annoying) Eagles Fan
in our section. Boy did he get glares.
The action.
Our proof.
Interesting half time show.
We left a little early in the 4th quarter to beat the crowds and traffic. Walked our quick 15 minutes, followed by our quick 20 minute drive home. It was awesome.
5 comments:
Super fun! I hate that parking to any event is a gouging experience, TERRIBLE, I say!!!!!! You are so darn cute Lindsey! Looks like you are so happy!
Fun! I would love to go there! You guys looks great!
Sounds so fun. We can't wait to see you guys!! By the way, you are so BEAUTIFUL Lindsey!
What a great night! Someday I'd like to go to a NFL game. It looked amazing! Lucky duckies!
So freaking awesome! I am kind of jealous.....although, I really want to go to a Colts game. It looks like a fun night and you look great. I miss you!
Post a Comment