Saturday, July 16, 2011

4 Weeks Old

Waking Rocco up for a feeding.

One to many flashes later, he is ready to eat!



BONUS PICTURE
Graham fell asleep.
Lately we've been putting the boys to bed in
separate rooms. Brode on my bed. Graham in
his bed. I sent him to bed and he played on his
bed until he finally crashed.
My favorite part... his hand is in the
chicken puppet.

2 comments:

cherroth said...

Thank you sweetheart!!! Rocco continues to resemble Graham. The long,long body is amazing. And Hammy,everything he loves all around him....to keep him occupied....so cute!!!

Jones said...

Rocco really does look like Graham in that first photo. I'm so glad you captured all the waking up/I'm hungry photos. Loved the one of Graham -- yep, I noticed the hand in the puppet. Fun just to look at the variety of play things he had around him. Kind of a documentation of what he is liking at this age.