What we've done this past week...
Micah spent two whole days in Oklahoma. He drove up early in the morning and didn't get home until 10pm both nights. Rough days for him. Rough days for me too. But we are managing ok. The boys have been great sports. Going outside is almost not even an option. We went to the park one morning at 9:30. I thought that it wouldn't be too hot just yet. Boy was I wrong. I worked up a sweat just by putting the boys in the car. Every other day this past week, we've spent at the pool.
Rocco relaxing out by the pool. We usually go after
dinner. So it has cooled off a bit. He does really
well and doesn't get too hot.
Rocco is definitely getting bigger and becoming
more and more alert every day.
He began smiling the other day. His first official
smile was at his older brother Graham.
Brode was a little jealous.
Fun times at the pool.
When Rocco sleeps, he always holds his hands up
by his face in little fists.
Rocco has really dark eyes. With both Brode and
Graham you could see some blue in them by
this age. Not for Rocco. They are very dark
and have a brownish color to them.
Rocco's hair is very red too. Brode had
blonde hair. Graham had a really light
red. Rocco's is a dark red. But so cute.
We've also spent sometime with friends this week
that we'll miss very much. Brode and Abby.
Graham and Jane.
This week we celebrated my birthday.
I spent the day with all 4 of my boys.
And I whipped up this yummy cake that I
stole from a good friend. It's made with fresh
strawberries, lemon zest and yogurt. And
comes with a lemon glaze. Micah was in heaven.
-29-
Suprise Package from Grandma Jean and
Grandpa Phil. Goodies for all. The boys are in love
with their trucks.
1 comment:
Brode's answers for his Primary spotlight: Priceless! I think he has gotten a message about sharing his toys with Graham.
So excited to see Rocco obviously getting bigger, eyes staying dark, hair being definitely red.
I'm sure the move has you excited, sad, and exhausted. Hang in there!
Post a Comment