My favorite scripture story is....... sharing my toys with Graham.
When I grow up I want to be a ....... Batman.
My favorite Primary song is.... I Will Follow God's Plan.
I was born in .... my mom's tummy.
My favorite thing to do with my family is.... get my Bat Suit on with them.
Some of my talents and hobbies are..... running and riding my bike fast.
My favorite thing to do outside is...... play.
My favorite ice cream flavor is..... chocolate.
The gospel of Jesus Christ helps me by...... it helps me the Jesus helps me. It helps me share my toys with Graham.
2 comments:
I LOVE this! Brode is so clever without even meaning to me. What a cutie.
That is so cute! I love those little things they do at church. Our ward did something like that for Father's Day. Maren's was hilarious. She answered the question: "My dad is good at" with "fighting bad guys" but the very best one was "My dad's name is 'Roger'" Dustin was like who the heck is Roger?!?! Man did every person in our ward laugh hysterically at that.
Post a Comment