Wednesday, November 9, 2011

He's not Happy at All

Actually he is a happy guy. Loves to be held. Loves to eat his hands. Prefers to be held. LOVES his brothers (especially Brode; on most days Graham doesn't even acknowledge Rocco's existence). Recently discovered his feet and grabs them constantly. Also recently received the name of little Micah (doesn't he look like his Daddy, a little bit??). Prefers to be held. Loves to be held. I recently learned to do many things with one hand. Haha. The only thing that would be a close replacement to being held is the swing. Or should I say was the swing. It no longer swings. Not because it's out of battery juice. No. It's because the motor is d.e.a.d.




**Funny side note: I did not intentionally mean to say that he loves/prefers to be held that many times. I did that merely on accident. Funny. I did not realize it until I re-read what I wrote. Obviously I left it in there. I think I've proven my point.

3 comments:

Todd & Nichole said...

Oh man I hear ya. I do everything with one hand too! Your boys are so cute and getting so big! I think we need to set up some arranged marriages. How are you guys doing?

cherroth said...

He is so darn cute.....and the thing with his feet do you think that is from his Dad too? All Moms learn many things one handed...and he just Loves you so much he wants to be held so he can feel safe and secure. Maybe you should try one of those scarf things that tyes the baby to Mom front......can you just see Katie with all three tyed to her front..hahahahahahah

Amy Lincoln said...

What a sweet baby! He looks like he has red hair or it that just the lighting?