Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Special Delivery

On Monday we received a very special gift from Santa (aka Aunt Carol). An Elf on a Shelf arrived. After reading his story to the boys they became very excited. We sat around discussing names. Graham referred to the Elf as Elmo several times. I am assuming it's because Mr. Elf is all red. Brode didn't think that was a suitable name so Brode suggested Lukey the Elf. Graham agreed. Although later on Graham called him Lukey the elf-abet. Freaking hilarious if you ask me.

"He must of been hungry when he got from his trip
to the North Pole!" Was Brode's immediate response
when they finally found him the first morning.

Busted!
The 2nd morning Lukey the Elf was caught making
snow angels in flour.

Graham is very concerned about how dirty the
Elf-abet is getting.

2 comments:

cherroth said...

Oh that Elf is such a cute idea....I wish I would have thought of it. Brode was so excited when he called about it!! What other mischief are you going to have the Elf get in? Nice traditions you are making for those kids( or should I say Aunt Carol is making).Can you imagine the boys telling their friends about the tradition of the "Elf".

Jones said...

LOVE it!