Micah Lindsey Brode Graham Rocco
What a sweet laugh! I cannot wait until I get to meet him.
"OH mom it feels so good to laugh". thanks Linds for capturing this sweet laugh.
Honey that is so darling....he is so precious. Thanks for getting that on video for me so I could experience that adoreable laugh.
So sweet. I love the little shake of his head and closing his eyes real quick as if 're-programming' or 're-grouping'. This is absolutely precious of him! He is so gorgeous with those big browns!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a sweet laugh! I cannot wait until I get to meet him.
"OH mom it feels so good to laugh". thanks Linds for capturing this sweet laugh.
Honey that is so darling....he is so precious. Thanks for getting that on video for me so I could experience that adoreable laugh.
So sweet. I love the little shake of his head and closing his eyes real quick as if 're-programming' or 're-grouping'. This is absolutely precious of him! He is so gorgeous with those big browns!!!
Post a Comment