He is getting around. I always think it has to feel SO GOOD for the baby to finally be able to move to all those interesting things he has already noticed and really really wanted to touch. Oh, so true with the electrical cord! Well, it also shows that he knows his name very well. He looks LONG in these shots.
Ok so I was wrong......But I think it's so cute when he turns and looks at you and then smiles but continues on to his goal. You can tell he knows he isn't suppose to but,just the same he is so determined!!! I also love it when he turns talks to you and then continues!
2 comments:
He is getting around. I always think it has to feel SO GOOD for the baby to finally be able to move to all those interesting things he has already noticed and really really wanted to touch. Oh, so true with the electrical cord! Well, it also shows that he knows his name very well. He looks LONG in these shots.
Ok so I was wrong......But I think it's so cute when he turns and looks at you and then smiles but continues on to his goal. You can tell he knows he isn't suppose to but,just the same he is so determined!!! I also love it when he turns talks to you and then continues!
Post a Comment