Of Linds, he is so cute. He was noticing the red cuffs on the jammies. And also seemed to recognize that they were soft. And what a cute smile when he noticed you. You thought he was going for the camera and I assumed he was saying, "Hi, mom. I'll come over there so you can hold me some more." Maybe his need/desire to be held will/has decreased with this new found and delightful mobility has been added to his life.
2 comments:
When the prize is the Momma he really moves out!!!! I just can't believe how big he is getting! He'll be walkin and talkin before I get to see him.
Of Linds, he is so cute. He was noticing the red cuffs on the jammies. And also seemed to recognize that they were soft. And what a cute smile when he noticed you. You thought he was going for the camera and I assumed he was saying, "Hi, mom. I'll come over there so you can hold me some more." Maybe his need/desire to be held will/has decreased with this new found and delightful mobility has been added to his life.
Post a Comment