Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ladies Day

We drove home from Utah on a Friday. It seemed to take forever. We ran into snow and some ice patches. Had a child with diarrhea in the backseat and a baby throw up. I was at my wits end. I am so glad my Mom was able to hold it together. Thankfully we pulled into Boise with just enough time to get settled into The Kormylo's home and welcome Daddy.

Micah flew in for the last few days of our trip. After 2.5 weeks without him it was so wonderful to have him with us.

On Saturday my Mom, sister Brianne and I headed out for a ladies afternoon. No children. No boys of any kind. Not big. Not small. Not medium. None. We relaxed. Got pedicures and manicures. Some of us got some waxing done, and did a little shopping AND we enjoyed a peaceful lunch together.

Ah, the quiet!

Thank you SOOOOOO much Mom!!!!


Mom and I

Brianne stuck her nose up to getting a pedicure.
Instead she got a manicure while we were getting
our pedicures.

Later she decided that she needed a pedicure. So while
my Mom and I got our manicures, Bri got a pedicure.
(I think she just didn't want to sit with us. Brat!)


Katie (future sister-in-law) joined us for some Sushi!

We ALL got purple toes.
Well not Katie. Just cute boots.

4 comments:

Dustin and Kellie said...

So. Much. Fun. Totally jealous! Yay for you guys!

cherroth said...

A time to remember....saw Cassie last night and thanked her for bring you guys here. She said maybe we could do it again.....YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Manwarings said...

What the heck is "Ladies Day" and how do I get one? Sounds so fun!

Jones said...

It looks like so much fun!