The little boys and I ended our trip to Idaho perfectly, with Daddy and the Kormylos. We had a traditional Kormylo family dinner, everyone gathering at Jean and Phil's house. For some reason I am always surprised by how aggressive, competitive and rough the Kormylo Brothers are to one another. Micah, Mark, Luke and Seth (sometimes Phil) find ways to see who is the manliest man. Nicknames are thrown out. Words to taunt one another. They arm wrestle. They play bloody knuckles. And sometimes these grown large men will actually wrestle. I tend to fear for the couch or the piece of furniture that finds it's way into the midst of this violent action. Other times I can visualize my future.... broken bones, broken couches or chairs, but more importantly special bonding moments between brothers or father and son.
The fun didn't stop there. Brode and Graham got a ride with Grandpa Phil in his airplane. And we had another Kormylo Gathering for pizza on our last night. Not to mention plenty of cousin bonding. And here are the pictures....
Front: Graham, Gus, Abby holding Rocco, Sadie holding Lily
Back: Brode and Clara
Missing: Nathyn
Mark and Micah testing their manliness
1 comment:
Oh, it sure looks like you all had so much fun renewing the love you feel for each other. Especially the BIG BOYS!! How cute are the flyers...the boys look like this is something for the future, totally comfortable with it. It is so much fun to have a visit.....for everybody!!
Post a Comment