Friday, March 9, 2012

A Little Taste

I know. I've been starving you. Not a single post in the month of February. I must be so cruel.

I am busy sorting through the hundreds of pictures taken while we spent 3 heavenly weeks with friends and Family in Idaho. So here are some pictures taken before we left. Just to tie you over until I can get some Idaho pictures posted.

Rocco spends his days where ever the action is occurring.
He loves under the table. Not because he is awaiting table scraps.
But because this is generally where the boys are.

And yes! That is popcorn and a soda from Target.
That is our thing. We go to Target to walk around.
And we get snacks.

Through the eyes of a 3 year old.
Graham got ahold of my camera and put it to good use, taking
tons of pictures of his random favorite things.

Then one of himself.

Do you spy the little guy under the chair.
Another meal. Another day. Rocco hanging out with his
bro's, under the table.

Micah taking a time out from work.


He's gonna be a climber.
Rocco is so brave and attempts to climb over anything.



This is one of Rocco's favorite places to play.



















Through the eyes of my 3 year old. These are his new shoes. "Jedi" shoes. Not really sure where he got the "Jedi" from, but that is the name he has given them. And he loves these shoes. Thank you shoes! For only being $10 at Khols. Sweet!!















Brode's last game of basketball was in February. He got a lot better at dribbling, passing the ball, and shooting. I love how much taller he is than everyone else. He's a Kormylo for sure!!















We got snow right before we left for Idaho. Funny how that worked out. It was only a light dusting, but one boy was so excited for it. Mr. Brode.

2 comments:

cherroth said...

Thanks honey.....I love it!!!!

Jones said...

Aunt Carol is thankful too. It's been a long haul.
Give that camera to Mr. Graham more often. Those pictures were hilarious! But think what a cute album you could create of all 'his' photos!
Love you.