Yup, finally. Love you Linds. Thanks for doing this. It is great to see the boys. Loved hearing about the poopie diapers. It would be so interesting to know if that child actually had any control over being able to defecate that many times. I hadn't heard about the boys dancing. OOOHHHH! Sorry I missed that. I did hear from everyone how solicitous Brode was. I love that he insisted on dancing with Steph. I need to call you and hear about Primary. Looks like the 1st Birthday was properly celebrated. It is hard to believe it has been a year already.
2 comments:
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!
Yup, finally.
Love you Linds. Thanks for doing this.
It is great to see the boys. Loved hearing about the poopie diapers. It would be so interesting to know if that child actually had any control over being able to defecate that many times. I hadn't heard about the boys dancing. OOOHHHH! Sorry I missed that. I did hear from everyone how solicitous Brode was. I love that he insisted on dancing with Steph. I need to call you and hear about Primary. Looks like the 1st Birthday was properly celebrated. It is hard to believe it has been a year already.
Post a Comment