Boise Day 6- Thursday June 21, 2012
Micah and I slept in until 10am. Not a single rousing by a child; they were at Grandma Cheryl's house. We got ourselves cleaned up and headed over to get our boys, we missed so much. Micah left me there and went to lunch with his brothers and Dad. I helped my Mom get things ready for the boat.
3:30 we met up at Brandon's house. Then headed to the lake. It was a great time!
First up... swimming.
Then, Micah, Brode and Graham on the tube.
Next, the Roth Girls.
Brianne, Katie and Me
Then the boys
Brode, Joshua, Graham and Jordan
After working up an appetite, we found a nice beach area for a picnic.
Rocco was super happy to get out, explore and roam free.
Sandwiches
Back to the boat. Boys again.
This time, Uncle Brandon wasn't so easy.
These boys had a bumpy ride. I was so nervous. My stomach was in
knots. Graham was a little too comfortable on the tube and would
let go and goof around. I just knew he would fall off.
But didn't.
Mr. Cool
Uncle Brandon let Brode drive the boat
And of if you let one, the other has to do it too!
We headed back to the Kormylos, put the boys to bed (they were exhausted) and packed up our bags for an early morning departure for Utah.
No comments:
Post a Comment