I had a sad realization today. I was looking through pictures, or should I say looking FOR pictures, to post on the blog. Hello! Nothing. I have not been good about taking pictures lately. In fact, I don't have a single picture of my mom and the boys from when she was here. I do have a few random pictures, but nothing much. So my goal for this next month is to do a better job.
While my Mom was here we didn't do too much. We did in fact take her to OKC. We drove around the small city a little. Drove through Brick Town. Walked along their small river walk. And we went to the Oklahoma City Bombing Memorial. That was so beautiful and very interesting, yet I took not a single picture.
After our small tour, we went to dinner at a favorite pizza place and Rocco discovered olives. Yes, he's a fan. We then got frozen yogurt.
On another night, my Mom and I joined some of my friends for Twilight. It was awesome!
For Thanksgiving, we drove down to Austin to see Pat and Carol and the Dobbs. I guess it's become a tradition to go to Austin for Thanksgiving and spend the holiday with favorite people. I can't complain. I love having a reason to get out of town. It adds some excitement to my life.
The kids table.
Graham, Tiger and Brode
We attempted putting the three babies (Lola, Rocco, and Revin) down for
a nap during dinnertime. That however did not work out as planned.
Thanksgiving dinner was not the easy relaxing image I had hoped for.
Nonetheless, it was delicious and so nice chatting with the company.
While we were there Katie and I hit up Costco. MAN, you don't realize how much you rely on Costco, until you no longer have access to one. I was a kid in a candy store and easily filled my trunk with much needed bulk.
Brode and cute baby Revin
1 comment:
The boy likes olives!
It was so wonderful to be able to share Thanksgiving with you. Thank you for bringing your mom to visit us.
Post a Comment