When you are Mormon and looking for a Photographer you don't have to look very far. In our Ward alone there are about 5 ladies who are photographers. And all are quite good. I am very lucky to have a cute friend who made time for our little family. Every year I find my self surprised at how difficult and stressing picture taking is. I wish I was someone who didn't stress about it too much. Especially because after all the stress everyone always looks so good no matter what and I feel that I look awful. That pictures though. We are always more critical of ourselves in pictures than we are of others.
I thought I'd share a few photos from the bunch. Enjoy!




5 comments:
Oh, Honey these are so very precious.Those boys are so darn beautiful( yes Micah they are Beautiful). Than you for sharing!!!!
You have me in tears. Wow!!!
You're boys are so HANDSOME. I love them. And Graham rocks those glasses. And you are so gorgeous, Lindsey... I get the being critical part, but stop it! Love and miss you all.
Those pictures are amazing!!! Your boys are so so so cute. You guys are going to have girls chasing after them in no time (they probably already are)!
Post a Comment