So I am 32 weeks along. I can not believe that in just 8 weeks this little guy is due to grace our lives. How lucky are we? It will be really interesting to see how Brode reacts to this new person invading his home, stealing his bed, and taking
up all the attention he has grown accustom to.
We can't wait to meet you Baby Graham!
4 comments:
Aww, Lindsey! You look so great! Thanks for posting a picture of the baby bump...I can't wait to meet Graham. (What a cute name, by the way.)
you are so beautiful!!! i love the name graham! can't wait to see all of you!!!
I love the name Graham! I have to tell you that I think you are so beautiful and amazing! Thank you for being my friend!
Hey Linz and Micah. I figured that I should check out your blog. Even though I get to see you almost every day it is cool to see how you sum up your life so friends and fam. can keep tabs on you guys. I can't wait for little Teddy Graham to join us. Love ya.
Post a Comment