Friday, March 28, 2008

Kellogg's R' Us

7 boxes of cereal for 4 bucks? Sign us up! I don't know why Albertson's is selling cereal so cheaply, but lets just say Micah went a little crazy at the store. But the good news is this: $40 and 63 boxes of cereal later, we have 3 months of food storage! Bring on Katrina! And one more thing - if any of you get dinner invites in the next six months, be forewarned: we are probably serving cereal.

4 comments:

The Anderson Clan said...

Thanks for sharing the Kellogg's deal. Con and I went and bought 28 boxes for $26. FANTASTIC! Let's just say Maycie has had cereal for the last 4 meals (that's all she'll eat at the moment). Milk for the cereal is officially more expensive in this case!

tara said...

Wow, are you kidding? I probably missed the deal by now - but what a bargain! The picture of your pantry is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Micah - next time you are down visiting, I so want you to do my grocey shopping for me.
That is awesome. I have showed most folks that I work with these pictures.
You make me laugh.

Love you both.
Steph

blythe0330 said...

I LOVE it. Although, don't expect me to visit until you have gone trough 63 boxes of cereal! :)