*Click on the pictures to see the animals.
Zebras!
A.MAZ.ING!!!
Aren't these Elephants so cute. They were cuddling. Oh sweet love.
The tigers chil-laxing in the grass.
Brode, getting a closer look at the tigers.
Sleepy Baby Boy.
Love Birds.
Brode is so cute at zoo's. He is quick to move onto the next "animals".
The Kangaroo's he can't wait to see.
Here he is enjoying a kangaroo statue.
Taking a ride on the Train. Brode was so excited.
Graham was sleeping.
The last, final and probably the most wanted exhibit.
The Gorillas. Brode feels scared but loves them.
This guy was so huge and very bothered by us I think.
3 comments:
Fun stuff...I am so glad that you guys are going out and exploring your new town...that means that when we come visit you will know exactly where to take us...right?
Absolutely Katie! Anyone is invited to come visit us at anytime. But prepared to see a lot, eat out a lot and be hot hot hot!
We love our City and want to share it with those we love.
So so so fun! Thank you- we have not made it to the zoo this year and I called Ethan in here and he was totally excited! He (for some reason) was like "Did they get to ride the elephants??!!!" "No *that was weird*" (the *are my thoughts to myself) :)
That is so great! I am so happy you are loving Texas! YAY!
Post a Comment