This is our Apartment Complex.
This is what you see when you first walk in through the door.
To the immediate left is the laundry room, boys room, their
bathroom, and a hall closet.
To the right is our room.
A better view of the living area.
I just love the windows. Every morning, the first thing I do is
open all the blinds. I love natural light.
A view from the recliner. Nice TV, huh?
Thanks again family for the awesome gift. It fits perfectly. We love it.
And you can see my little computer nook in the corner. Love it!
A view of the living room from the dinning room.
I love the shelving up high. I need to come up with a few
fun things to put up there.
Looking into the kitchen.
It is nice to have this open so I can keep an eye on the boys.
My kitchen. It is the first time, I've actually loved my kitchen.
There is a place for everything.
From the kitchen, looking into the dinning room.
My new table. I love it. It is a counter height table.
Graham's Perch.
He loves sitting here. He'll get a car and drive it around
right here. Such a silly kid.
Laundry Room.
Micah's helping Brode do the laundry.
Brode loves to help with everything.
4 comments:
What a fun place. I love it! I also think those shelves in the living room rock. Good luck with the decorating. Love ya.
It looks awesome. I am so happy that you guys love it so much. It can be scary making such a move. But you are closer to Carol and Pat now.
Nice place! Glad you guys are lovin Texas!
First of all, I totally agree about the natural light. I am a big big fan! Second, your table is AMAZING! I totally love it! Your place looks great and I am so so so happy that you guys are loving it! That is so wonderful!
Second of all, I totally wouldn't have been offended with the baby joke! However the twins talk.... My sis in law is in the hospital as we speak with her duo (they still need a little longer to "bake") but everyone made twin jokes to her early on. So.. Maybe that shouldn't happen in my situation.. (JK I'm not really a superstitious person.. then again, just incase..)
Post a Comment