She likes to call it "creativly playing the game" while the rest of us call it cheating. I was going to guess Brode as well because it is his birthday. Tell him Happy Birthday!
Ugh, I do think the date 'gives it away'. But I agree that the bone structure around the eyes and the clear blue iris' could be either boy. So happy for the big birth DAY to have arrived. It's great to be 3!
4 comments:
I think the date in the right hand cornor gives it away little bit- but my guess is Brode! He is cute. Love ya.
You're not supposed to cheat, Stephanie!
She likes to call it "creativly playing the game" while the rest of us call it cheating. I was going to guess Brode as well because it is his birthday. Tell him Happy Birthday!
Ugh, I do think the date 'gives it away'. But I agree that the bone structure around the eyes and the clear blue iris' could be either boy. So happy for the big birth DAY to have arrived. It's great to be 3!
Post a Comment