Today we had our first trip to the Dallas Zoo. I have been dying to take the boys there. The weather has been so nice the past few days, so some other Moms from our Ward and their boys meet us there for a super fun morning at the zoo.
They were so excited to see the penguins, they started dancing.
So amazing.
The gorilla was sitting right up against the window. He'd look right
at us. Graham loved it, but Brode was a little frightened
being so close.
We saw other animals, but the best part was the elephant
and giraffes.
Graham had a blast walking around. But by the end
he was done. This is before the meltdown.
And... he's D.O.N.E.
5 comments:
Haha cute pictures! The last one of Graham is great - I love his molars. I'm glad you're having fun and enjoying Dallas! We miss you.
What a wonderful outing. I'm so glad you've hooked up with other moms in your ward. The photos tell a great story. It's so exciting but . . . so exhausting!
How fun! I absolutely love the zoo!
I can't begin to tell you how much I love the picture stories!!!!! Yes, we can tell that you had a great time and yes, we can tell it was totally exausting. Love that baby!!!!!
Post a Comment