Micah here.
So we got Brode Lincoln Logs and Blocks for his Birthday, although Lindsey would argue that the Lincoln Logs are more for me than for Brode. Anyways, the very first time I built something out of the Lincoln Logs, Brode came over and said "I'll huff. And I'll puff. And I'll BLOOOOOW your house down!" It's really funny since I haven't told him that story for a few months. But he remembered it. Anyway, he and I have had lots of fun building "castles" and knocking them down while Graham Sleeps and Lindsey naps/works. You can witness the sound yet stylish architecture below, as well as the subsequent destruction. Enjoy!
4 comments:
What fun! I love it...
You can see the pure joy in his face at the "I'll blow the house down" and then everything comes tumbleing down...what a good Daddy you are Micah Kormylo.
I love to see boyS play!
First of all, Micha- YOU'RE AWESOME! I love that from time to time you've done a post! Second of all, that is SOOOO adorable! I love it! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that stage where suddenly kids remember things. Not just normal things but things from a while back. It is so funny! Looks like it was a great buy!
Post a Comment