Micah has been super busy with school. He has 6 classes at SMU and loves every one of them. He really enjoys his Civil Procedure class. Micah also studies a lot. He spends 16 hours in the classroom each week and then 40 hours studying at home. Crazy, I know. But enjoys it so much. He really looks forward to reading different cases and briefing them. I just hope his enjoyment of these classes last for another 5 semesters :)
Brode. Well where do I begin. He is now 1 year older, taller and still full of energy. He speaks so well and absolutely loves to converse (with anyone). As a parent, we have found it fun to make predictions on what our children will be when they grow up. Brode will be an Actor. He constantly recites lines from movies, whether bad or good. One of his favorite lines these days is something from his favorite movie Meet the Robinson's. He says, "I have no future. No one wants me!" What a terrible line, huh? He says it constantly, just at random times. I fear that he'll say that in Nursery one day and the nursery teachers will be like "what the heck?" I promise we do not say this to Brode. We love him, we want him and believe he has a future in whatever he chooses.
The Greatest Find!
The other day we went to Target. Brode insisted that we buy these bracelets. I agreed reluctantly. They were only $1. I could not have predicted what would follow. These glow in the dark bracelets provided hours, I mean HOURS, of entertainment for this little dude. They were "temperatures" (thermometers), they were drums, they were fishing poles, trains, and of course whips. I went back to Target and sorta stocked up.
Graham enjoyed the bracelets too.
Building a Train.
He sat here for an hour. As quiet as can be. I loved it!
Brode was concentrating so hard.
Brode will create a train with anything.
Here he is lining up his cars. They all face the same way.
Graham The Ham. Probably the cutest little 17 month-old ever (1 more month until NURSERY)! He is talking like crazy. His favorite word is "no". Even when he means "yes", it's "no". So funny. He loves to play with his brother, go down slides, and most of all go in his stroller. We go on walks very often, and Graham is the first one into the stroller. The most interesting thing of all is that Graham has become more of a Mommy's Boy. Forever, seems like, he preferred his Daddy to me. But as of late, it is Momma. I am loving it and rub it in Micah's face every chance I get.
While I am in the kitchen, Graham sits on my feet.
My little helper. No matter where I go, while I am in the kitchen
he sits right here. I love it!
Oh my little Happy Ham and his furry, fuzzy things.
This child loves super soft materials. It can be anything, blankets, stuffed animals, my sweats, someone's hair, if its soft, he will kiss it and rub his face in it. He is so funny. He loves this Gorilla!
Sweet Kisses.
Texas State Fair
This past Monday we headed out with some friends to the Texas Fair. We had such a blast. Here we are waiting to watch the Pig Races. This is the only photo I got of our adventure. My camera died after the taking of this picture. I was so bummed. Seriously so mad at myself for not have a fully charged camera. After this we went to the Petting Zoo, where Graham tried to kiss every single animal and later took our brave little Brode on some Carnival Rides. I hope we can make it back so I can take some pictures.
Brode's New Bed.
The other night, Micah was at school studying. I put the boys to bed at 7pm and then relaxed. I didn't realize that Brode made himself a bed on the floor in the hallway and then crashed, until 10:30 when I was heading to bed. I picked him up and rocked him for a few minutes and then put him in his actual bed. Well, before I knew it, he was back in the hallway fast asleep. So we left him there. Silly boy.
3 comments:
Busy busy busy. I am glad that you are all adjusting well. Love ya.
I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE BEGINNING OF DECEMBER! You all sound great. I am so glad Texas is treating you so well, but Boise misses you!
So funny! That is alot for anyone Micha! But at least he is enjoying it! Holy cow! I love the pictures of Graham on your feet! That is adorable! And sweet Brode! I love Meet The Robinsons. That is so sad that that is the line he says! But like you said with a talent like that- I'd say he has a very bright, animated future! So sweet! I'm glad your happy and that you get to go visit Boise soon!
Post a Comment