We are in love with PBS. Brode has three favorite shows right in a row that he watches. Cailou. Word World. Dinosaur Train.
Today, Brode kept saying, "Mommy, I want to build a word!" Over and over. As he said this he kept pointing to the mantel underneath our TV. It dawned at me that he was pointing to my wooden letters that spell, out "F-A-L-L".
So I handed them to him and he sat on the floor and pretended to build a word. So cute!
Now I have a project. I want to go buy more wooden letters, paint them with Brode, so he can have a set of letters to create words, like Word World.
5 comments:
That is too cute! Brode is so smart.
He is such a smart kid! Chase loves those shows STILL. :) I miss you...heard you guys have the crud. I hope it ends soon and that you don't get it!
Holy Cow that is adorable!! I think I saw at Target the word world characters. Sheep, Bear, etc. and they were pull apart so that they could build them. It was a little bit ago, but I bet they'd still have them. Just incase you needed a Christmas idea. That is adorable!
As a teacher, I LOVE this! You are a great mom :)
Good mother you are to pick up on his interest in letters!
Post a Comment