Monday, April 9, 2012

Summer Is Upon Us

Micah is the official "hair-cutter" in our house. He tackles all the male heads of hair and stays far away from mine. I'm not sure if it is pure laziness or empathy for the warm bodied Kormylo Boys, but every year, once it starts getting warm, Micah insists we clip their hair really short. This year, without any prodding from his father (or so they say) Brode began asking for really short hair. "Like Daddy's hair," he'd say. Finally, I gave in. It was something Brode seemed to really want.
"I wont have to comb my hair!"
"You can't spike it!"
"It'll be so easy!"
Those were all words spoken by my headstrong 5 year old. Micah thought a good activity for FHE would be to have a Trivia Game. And if you got the answer correct you got to shave a strip of Brode's head. Of course the boys LOVED the idea. So I caved and that is what we did for FHE tonight.
Graham had the first question.

He got it right!

Next up, Brode and he got it right too!

After Brode was done, Graham decided he wanted to be like
his Daddy and big brother too. So he was up next.
This picture is of him discovering his feathers.
"Oh, my feathers!!!"


THE BEFORE
Isn't he so beautiful. I really could look at him all day.























THE AFTER












HAM BEFORE
(with his favorite T-REX shirt)

HAM AFTER
This is his T-Rex face.
See his T-Rex hands and two fingers.

Such a sweet sweet boy!

2 comments:

Pat said...

Man I haven't stopped by for a few days and boom there are a bunch of posts. Love them all. Oh Linds you are a lucky mom. What fun boys to fill your days with. They are all so handsome busy little men. All I can say is these are great memories to look back on. Love it!

Jones said...

Are you going to shave Rocco?