Oh this boy. This boy. This boy. So much fun. Can't believe he is almost One.
Rocco loves to help Mommy with the dishes.
One of his favorite "toys" is this spatula.
I love this photo cause you can see all his teeth!
Love his HAIR.
Trying to take a picture of a moving target is impossible.
3 moving Targets
Strawberries and Blueberries.
A favorite snack.
He rarely has any baby food these days.
And drinks lots of water out of his sippy cup.
The amount of bottles I make are becoming fewer and fewer!
Happy Boy!
Rocco spends A LOT of time in the stroller.
Whether we're at the park, zoo, museum,
soccer or soccer practice he is sitting in here.
But such a good boy
3 comments:
Oh honey, Rocco is so beautiful!!!! I can't believe how Blonde he is.......I guess it's all the time he spends in the stroller...HaHaHa!!!!!! I love the picture of all three.....I Love them so much!!!!!!
Cute. Cute. Cute.
Love the pincher grasp picking up the fruit. He is obviously motivated to get those things up to his mouth. They grow so fast!
love love love your posts Linds, it is so good to read about and see videos with the boys and how much they are growing. And I agree they are so cute.
Post a Comment