Monday, May 28, 2012

Tres Amigos


YOU ARE WELCOME!
Man this baby is yummy! I just can't get enough.
I call this his "mommy smile" because he LoVeS his Mommy.

Let me continue to discuss this little sweetness. He's been blessed with the nickname "cow". Why? Not sure. Ask Micah. But to continue... He is a hot baby. Meaning he is warm all the time. A few weeks ago, when Micah was out of town (of course he was) our AC was out of order for 2 whole days. This poor baby suffered. He had the hardest time sleeping. His sweet hair was constantly soaked. I had to put a fan right on him for him to sleep at night. Today (Memorial Day) we spent some time outside doing yard maintenance. It was warm. But I didn't break a sweat. Nor did Brode or Graham. But this poor baby did. The hair on his neck was sweaty and ended up curly up just a little. So CUTE! Not only does he over heat easily, he also browns easily. He's become our "brown Cow". He gets so dark with just a few minutes in the sun. And that is with sunscreen on. I'd love to take a picture of his legs next to Grahams. The contrast is hysterical.


Meanwhile, Graham is helping Micah push the mower. So sweet.
Little did we know, a few minutes after this picture Graham would
walk up to the mower a little too close and burn his little knee.
He has a huge blister on his knee. But he's been so tough.
"Roaring!!!!" the pain away.

Brode and Graham play great together. This is the window in Graham's room.
His favorite quiet secluded corner to play with his toys. 
Rocco loves to follow his brothers and check out what they're doing.
He climbs right into the mix.

Do they mind?? Yes they mind and hate it.
Does Rocco mind? Well you tell me.
See the happy smile on his face?!?!
"I found them!!"

They do try to play with him.

Graham's bestie, Henry.
Henry and Graham have regular playdates on Wednesdays.

They get along very well.

 The ZOO
I have made a great friend here in Oklahoma. She has two little boys, so we fit together perfectly. She has a zoo membership and takes us along with her for early morning trips to the zoo for FREE. Can't beat that!
Giraffe's, my all time favorite animal.


The boys don't necessarily care for the animals anymore.
But they love too ...

Hide in the Jungles, 

climb on the rocks, 
and pose on the statues.
Why? You got me!

One of my favorite exhibits is the Elephant Exhibit. And no Mom, not just because you love elephants. It is actually quite beautiful, the nicest exhibit at this zoo and because there is a tiny baby elephant!

Come visit me! I promise I'll take you!

Can you see the cute baby?!?!
She/he, turned 1 this past spring.


Oh yeah, turtles!!!
Oh, and course Brode's favorite the Rhino!
Did you know, the Rhino is said to be related to the Triceratops?!?!

And of course Rocco is just fine at the zoo as long as he can see everything
thats going on. He loves his front row seat! And we can not go to the zoo without taking the
double stroller. The zoo is very spread out with many hills to climb. The older
boys fight take turns riding next to Rocco. (sometimes I wish I could have a turn)


2 comments:

Jones said...

It is like Rocco has learned to REALLY smile a genuine smile. And it is so cute! I can see why you would be so in love with him. It is really interesting how easily he browns and how quickly he can overheat. Poor boy. I overheat too and it is absolutely NO fun! Those haircuts on the brothers are way short! I'm glad that Micah is making mowing the lawn such a desirable thing. He just needs to keep up the enchantment of it all for another ten years or so because one day Graham WON"T want to mow that dang lawn!

cherroth said...

I can hardly wait till you come and visit so I can squeeze those darling boys!!!!! And yes we will go to the zoo and see that baby elephant. Rocco certainly looks like Grandma Kormylo.....don't you think?? Anyway you can tell he is a Kormylo....so cute!!!! Great pic's thanks!!