We have reached 16 Weeks. This baby is such a ball of joy. Smiles constantly, loves to play on his mat, swing in the swing, sit in the bouncer and watch me cook or hang outside watching his brothers run and play. Here's a few more things about Rocco :
-Sleeps through the night a few nights a week.
-Rooms with Graham (broke Brode's heart. Brode wants to be his room mate)
-Almost giggles. When I almost get a giggle out, he starts hiccuping. It's the funniest thing.
-L.O.V.E.S to be swaddled, still. I'll lay him down and once I get the first side wrapped around him, he'll squeal and kick his legs. Such joy.
-Loves to suck on his blanket. I go through two blankets a day because he sucks on them so much.
-Still dislikes the car, but loves it when we pick Brode up in the afternoon. He's so delighted to suddenly see his big brother.
-Loves to play on his mat and grab the legs of the monkey.
-Scoots. He's began scooting on the floor. Before I know it his off his mat onto the carpet.
-Enjoys tummy time. Only because he lays his head down and rests when on his tummy. Never fights it and rarely picks his head up or pushes up with his arms.
Brode loves his brother.
3 comments:
They are such beautiful boys. Your heart must just overflow looking at them and knowing you gave them life and are their MOTHER!
Your kids are so dang handsome! Seriously. I love seeing pictures of them - they are so sweet. Miss you, mama.
How I love those cute little mugs!!!
Post a Comment