We pulled out the sidewalk chalk and let the boys have a ball on the drive-way. Thank goodness for a house in a safe neighborhood with a nice front yard, sidewalks and great great neighbors. The boys spend most of the afternoon in the front yard, our backyard is crappy and really just a side yard. But the front satisfies every need; desire.
Graham going to town all over the drive way.
Brode's drawing a stick figure.
I wrote the top "brode".
and Brode wrote the one underneath in blue, then
Graham scribbled over it.
School has been so great for Brode. He looks forward to it each day. He'll come home with new songs and sings them so loud. He's learned to write his name and loves to practice. Brode's become so curious about words and how to spell them. We're so excited and grateful we were able to get him into school.
3 comments:
I love the pictures of the actual drawings -- always reveals much about the development of the child. Brode's stick figures are great -- especially for a child who isn't passionate about paper/marker work/play. I would imagine that Graham wants to write his name too -- just too much effort at this stage of the game. I can just imagine Brode singing those songs really loud. He seems to often use that strategy to let everyone know how good he is at something and how important it is.
I can't beleive I've missed so many entrys in your blogg!!!! Rocco is sure growin by leaps and bounds! And I am so glad Brode is lovin school...he is so smart. And then Graham just comes along doing things at his own pace....but you can really see that he looks up to his big brother. What a cute, cute family you guys have!!!!!
How fun! Side walk chalk is the best!
Your house is so cute! Did I miss a post with pictures of the inside? (I've seen some pics, but like a tour). I totally love the red brick. It is pretty!
I love watching the light bulbs go off with kiddo's in school. It's like you can literally sit back and watch them growing. It is the best. He does pretty darn good on his name!
Post a Comment