... we keep busy. Well at least this past week we did.
Brode had his first ever dentist appointment.
He checked out wonderfully.
He did great, although this fluoride
treatment he did not like.
Later in the week we went to Storybook Forest. The boys got to dress up in their Halloween costumes and walk through a forest full of fun nursery rhymes and other well known fairy tales. Brode and Graham's Favs were..
The Old Woman Who Lived in A Shoe
Snow White
I was really surprised how well the boys knew
this story. Here I thought we were all super heros
and nothing else. I asked what was what was
she doing. They knew the answer.
I asked what will wake her and Brode responded
with, "true loves kiss!"
Humpty Dumpty
The Sword In the Stone
Turns out he was not the chosen one.
Rocco was such a trooper and had a blast.
Later in the week I found everything from this
bin, dumped out and Graham hiding inside
of it.
Friday night we spent at our Ward's Trunk or Treat. It was so much fun. I bet a good 95% of our ward was there. Which made it even more enjoyable.
My Trunk:
Gotham City Cemetery ( for my boys)
After a long enjoyable night at the Trunk or Treat we had to wake up early Saturday morning for Soccer. It was so cold this morning. The boys froze and complained the entire time. Rocco and I enjoyed ourselves though.
The Bundled baby.
Halloween night we were invited to attend the annual Halloween party at a friends house. Everyone brought there favorite soup. They opened up there garage and we all hung outside letting the kids run around while the adults chatted. After we went trick or treating in their neighborhood.
Lots of people from our ward attended.
Happy Halloween!!!
From: Spiderman and Robin
(not seen in this picture : Master Bruce {Rocco} and Alfred {Mom})
1 comment:
What a fun weekend you had! Your trunk could be a winner in our ward's contest -- it looks great. I love love love the storybook village. It looks like they've captured some classic tales and represented them in a child friendly way. The party with ward friends looks wonderful. It is so nice to have friends and especially friends who like to do fun things!
Post a Comment