Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Personal Hell


Rocco screaming like always. He is fine. Not hungry. Doesn't need to be burped. Just wants to be held.
Graham, poor kid, is experiencing the usual ride in the car with Rocco screaming. Notice the right arm covering the right ear. It gets too loud.

3 comments:

cherroth said...

I am sorry about your personal HELL, it could be worse.....I'm not sure how, but some how!!!

Jones said...

You captured it well. Oh, so sorry. Graham gets an award for creative problem solving. However, it doesn't look like covering the one ear is solving the problem! :) You definitely will need this when Rocco is a teenager or even better yet, a dad himself. He won't be able to complain about anything his kids do after seeing this.

KatieLarson said...

Oh Linds, that's terrible! I feel for you and Graham. What a rough time. I don't mind letting my boys cry, when I am in control. But to listen to your little guy cry when you are driving and can't do anything about it would be horrible.