It's official! Last night while at work, Micah went into his bosses office and signed the papers saying that his lay-off date is January 5th. Hooray! No more stinkin night shifts!!!!
Well because I have a normal job now I would love to hang out with you guys this weekend. I would have even with that other job but now I will totally be there. If I can schedule it between....nothing. Yippie! Here's to a normal life. Call me when you get here.
5 comments:
Congrats to Micah and the whole family!
I am so happy for you guys!
Well congrats! Here's to more family time!!
Yay! Call us! I would love to see you! Dustin has said in the past that we should find a way to hang out! He thinks Micah is awesome!
Well because I have a normal job now I would love to hang out with you guys this weekend. I would have even with that other job but now I will totally be there. If I can schedule it between....nothing. Yippie! Here's to a normal life. Call me when you get here.
Post a Comment