Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Snug as Bugs In Their Rugs

I love this time of the day. By 8pm every night the house is at peace. It is so lovely. And I love seeing them all cuddly in their beds. Just sweet little Angels.

This is Brode's Beloved Blanket. It is his best friend. He has to sleep with it every night.When he gets sad or hurt he needs it. When he watches a cartoon or movie it is right there with him. But the more interesting note about his blanket is the Tag
on the blanket. He calls it "Tag". He loves it. Has for as long as I can remember. If you notice he is holding it in his hand. He rubs it on his face and when he is being really sweet he rubs it on Mommy's or Daddy's face. It is really disgusting to say this, but he even sucks on it. Gross!
My sister has joked about cutting "Tag" off. I think it would be worse than taking the whole blanket away. The essence of his blanket is in the tag.

This is our little "Ham". Oh how we love this sweet baby. After a very yummy bottle, we put him in his bed with his blanket and binky and turn some music on. As we sit in the living room we can hear him sing. He sounds like a little mouse or bird. It is the cutest ever. Graham also hammers his feet into the bed. He lifts both feet up and drops them at the same time onto his bed. These are the sweet sounds of Graham unwinding at night.


3 comments:

Juliette said...

What darling boys! I too love the when 8pm rolls around. I also love babies in their jammies, so cute!

KatieLarson said...

I have not quiet gotten to the point of loving bed time as you do. It is still a struggle. But Aidan is getting closer and closer to a normal person. Last night was probably one of the easiest. But bedtime was 9PM. Still too late for me. But he slept the night through and woke up ready to play at 715AM. That part makes me happy....miss you guys already.

Dustin and Kellie said...

So sweet. That is so cute about the blanket and "Tag." I love it! Graham is so adorable. He has the biggest eyes!