Thursday, November 13, 2008

Kiddo Tag

Thanks Juliette for this fun Tag!

Name Ten things you love about your child or husband.
One-  I love that Brode is our boy. When his Daddy or Mommy asks, "Whose my boy?" he takes his finger at points to himself and says "ME!"

Two- I love that he no longer walks. He jumps or gallops everywhere. (This he learned at Little Gym and from watching Tigger on Winnie the Pooh).

Three- I love that Brode is a great Big Bro. He always lets me know when Graham is crying. He tries to calm Graham by patting him on the stomach (it is usually much harder than Graham would like). In the car Brode talks to Graham and makes funny noisy to make Graham laugh. He also gives Graham kisses and hugs at the most random of times.

Four- I love that my sweet 2 year old kills bugs. Brode's favorite activity out in our backyard is to look for rollie pollies or earth worms and stomp on them. He then comes to tell me "Bug sleeping, Momma!"

Five- I love that when I am sick he pats me on the back or shoulder and asks, "Ok? Ok?"

Six- I love that Brode always and I mean always has a beat. Whether he is listening to music, a car or the loud abnoxios washer, that boy is always bobbing his head to the beat. (Reminds me of the movie August Rush).

Seven- I love that I wake up to the sweetest voice coming from down the hall, calling out my name, "Momma!"

Eight- I love that Brode is all boy. He loves loves loves trucks and cars and ever more importantly he loves TRAINS. His little doggy ears can hear the train honking miles away and is ready on his step, waiting for the train to pass by well before it actually passes by.
(waiting....waiting....waiting......)

Nine- I love that my child has the cutest, funniest and longest lasting jibber jabber. Brode talks and talks and talks. It is so darn cute. He'll talk to himself, to his brother, to his bear, to anybody or anything that will listen to him. I wonder if he'll talk this much when he actually puts all his words together?

Ten- I love Brode. I love my sweet affectionate boy. Who loves to rock in the chair, loves to sit on my lap and share his blanket, who loves to give hugs and kisses to everyone and loves to say "I love you!"

Tag: Tara Barrus, Mandie Anderson, Andrea Fazzini (for Ty), Bekah Sommers, and Katie Larson

2 comments:

Juliette said...

YAY, you did it! Very cute, Brody is such a sweet little boy!

Dustin and Kellie said...

So cute! So you tagged Kate, she tagged me, then (I hadn't been to yours yet) I tagged you. You could do it for Graham.. But don't have to!