Micah Lindsey Brode Graham Rocco
I am sooo not scared, just remember who taught you the game. Brandon's girlfriend is cute! Less then a month and we all get to be together YEAH!!
Brandon's girlfriend looks like she can hold her own with the family. I like it. Is she coming to Redfish? Fun Fun
They are so cute together! Could that picture possibly be an engagement picture!?!? As for Nertz, BRING IT ON!! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I am sooo not scared, just remember who taught you the game. Brandon's girlfriend is cute! Less then a month and we all get to be together YEAH!!
Brandon's girlfriend looks like she can hold her own with the family. I like it. Is she coming to Redfish? Fun Fun
They are so cute together! Could that picture possibly be an engagement picture!?!? As for Nertz, BRING IT ON!! :)
Post a Comment