Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Kiddo Tag Numero Duo

Thanks to my cousin Kellie, I got tagged again and therefore get to tell you the 10 things I love about my sweet "Ham". 

1 - I love that Graham the Ham loves his brother. When Brode walks into the room, Grahams eyes become glued onto his brother. I love that when I go to get Graham out of his crib his eyes begin searching for his brother. I love how he stares at Brode while I am feeding him. I love that when Brode is close enough, Graham reaches out for him to grab. He loves his Brother.

2 - I love that when he rolls over onto his tummy he freaks out. It is funny. When he was little and I'd put him on his tummy for tummy time, he'd immediately roll back over onto his back. Now that he has learned to roll onto his tummy he's forgotten how to roll onto his back. So funny.

3 - I love that he laughs the most at the silly things his brother does. (can you tell who he loves most? :)

4 - I love how he slams his feet onto his bed at night while he is trying to go to sleep.

5 - I love that Graham is our little extremist. He is either super happy, he can't quite smile big enough. Or is terribly unhappy and is so difficult to calm down. 

6 - I love how he eats. He is an ant-eater, he sticks his tongue out when he eats.
See?

7 - I love that he sounds like a pterodactyl when he is in his bed singing himself to sleep.

8 - I love how ticklish Graham is. I noticed early on that when ever I'd take his shirt off, he would squirm. So I tested it. Yep! I was tickling him. Now if I barely touch him he squirms and giggles. I LOVE IT!

9 - I love his BIG fuzzy head. He is starting to get more hair. So cute.

10 - I love my baby, Graham. I love that he is my sweet happy baby. He brings so much joy to my life, Micah's life, and to his Big Brothers Life. I love that with this sweet addition our family is becoming more complete. I love him!

TAG : I tag anyone who wants tell us how much they love their baby.

1 comment:

tara said...

Graham and Boston have a lot in common - ie sticking out their tongues when they eat and "hammering" their beds. Too funny!