Who would have thought that Finding Nemo would be considered a scary movie?
Last night we had Family Movie Night. I made us all nachos, Micah went and got Winco bulk candy and Brode chose the movie. It is usually Cars or 101 Dalmations. So this time I chose 3 movies for him to choose from. Monsters Inc. Over the Hedge. Finding Nemo.
His initial choice was Monsters Inc, because he thought the little green guy was a frog. He freaked out! Mom should have known better. It really was scary, especially for a wee-one. So we switched to Finding Nemo. For the most part he really enjoyed it. BUT he does not like animals and their teeth. He freaked out when he saw the sharks. So we just skipped over it and he was fine. By the end of the movie he loved Nemo.
3 comments:
I wanna come to the next one...am I aloud? It sounded like so much fun. I love nachos! And you, and Micah, and Brode and Graham the Ham...
What fun memories!! That's a cute picture.
I love you and miss you Linds! You have a wonderful family!!
Momma Black
Post a Comment