Here's some photos of what we've been up to.
Playing at the park nearby.
Swimming at the pool with Rocket.
We don't have many pool toys so we try to take turns.
My three cute boys.
"All done!"
Yummy Ice Cream.
Do you see the ice cream melting off the cone.
Yeah, probably not the best idea. As it turns out, ice cream
melts really quickly here in Texas. Go figure.
Brotherly Love.
This has become "their" chair. And they always sit together.
Here they are sharing some raisins and watching a movie.
THE Choo-choo boy.
"Choo-choo horn" in his mouth, conductors hat on his head,
while he plays with his remote control choo-choo.
Let me tell you, I don't put this together. He seeks out each
of these items when he wants to play with his train.
3 comments:
It may have been for the grandma's but I sure did enjoy the update with pictures...miss you guys. Love ya.
So cute! I just love it! That stinking ice cream. Not to long ago I thought it would be fine to give my kids cones in the car. Ethan did fine.. Maren was the stickiest mess you've ever seen in your whole life. It took forever to clean her carseat! But, I guess she loved it, so Oh well! I love the train pic! What a funny guy! I'm so happy you're enjoying Texas!
WELL LET ME SPEAK FOR ONE GRANDMA.....THANKS FOR THE PIC'S, I LOVE THOSE LITTLE CUTIES SO MUCH, AND I MISS THEM MORE THAN YOU'LL EVER KNOW. KEEPING ME IN TUNE WITH WHAT YOU'ALL ARE DOING REALLY HELPS WITH THAT. THANKS HONEY!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment