Monday, August 3, 2009

I've always wanted one of these

....photos of my child falling asleep somewhere other than his bed because he was so tired. My children have been taught to fall asleep in their beds alone. I don't rock them to sleep, I don't lay with them until they fall asleep, they've learned to fall asleep on their own in their beds when it is bedtime. My sister has pictures of her boys falling asleep in the high chair, on the couch or in their room while they were playing. The pictures are so dang cute. My boys have never done such a thing, UNTIL tonight. 

We put Brode and Graham to bed at bedtime. And of course they played for awhile, they share a room, it's to be expected. It is allowed as long as the light stays off and as long as they stay in their room. Well, Brode stayed in his room alright, but fell asleep at the door. Too funny!!!!

1 comment:

Dustin and Kellie said...

So so funny! I love it. My kids have severaly pics like this one. But I am not as good a mom as you are. Their sleeping is going down hill. Well.. leveling out anyway.. But I envy you that!