Saturday, August 1, 2009

Our New Home

We are so excited to be in Dallas. We love our home. It is better than we thought. The rooms are large, we got hard wood floors (didn't know we would) and my favorite room, the kitchen, is just perfect. This next week we'll spend putting everything away, and buying new things to make it more homey. We'll post more pictures soon. 

The first and most important box unloaded.... Toys!

First meal in our new home. Pizza. This will be our dinner
table until Micah and I can find one we like. 

Surprise to us, Micah's cousin and her husband just moved to the
Dallas area. Horray, people we know! And they came over
to help us unload the truck. Thank you thank you!

Breakfast. They are just so cute at their little table.

The boys' room. It is so big.

2 comments:

Jones said...

Gorgeous apartment. Can't wait to see it. I'm so grateful ya'll made it safe and sound. Welcome (back) to Texas!

tara said...

Wow, Linds. That looks great! I'm so glad you love it so far. I need to plan a trip. Maybe when it cools down :)