Today we begin our annual babysitting for Micah's Sister, every year (usually Jan or Feb) they leave this crappy inversion and head off to a cruise with lots of sunshine. Jealous! This year we have 6 kids, 11, 9, 5, 2, 2, and 9 months. Fun!
I am sure you all our thinking we are out of our minds but I absolutely love this time. My neices are so well-behaved and we get to live in a large home that is fully stocked for several days and that has a theater room to boot. (we are so spoiled!) Brode's cousin that is also 2 (almost 3) is starting to play really well with him and the two oldest girls are a great help with Brode and Graham.
I will post some pictures of all the fun we have in a few days.
2 comments:
You are a saint.
Fully stocked house...theatre room...call me next year and we'll come too! ;)
Wow how fun! Especailly because you've done it before and are still looking forward to it! That's how you know it'll be a blast! Have fun! (And I'm totally Jealous too!)
Post a Comment