Friday, January 30, 2009

Oregon and TEXAS!!!!

We heard from 2 schools today.... Lewis and Clark Law School (Portland, OR) and Southern Methodist Univeristy (Dallas, Texas) and both have accepted Micah. We are thrilled about both these schools. SMU is a excellent school and I'd love to move back to Texas. Lewis and Clark is a fairly good school, close to home (7 hours away) and has offered Micah a scholarship that would bring his yearly tuition below all other schools. We will have a difficult time deciding where to go. We are still waiting to hear back from a few other schools.

Acceptances Recap:
American U (D.C.)
Southern Methodist U (Dallas)
Univeristy of Idaho (Moscow)
University of Kentucky (Lexington)
Unversity of the Pacific (Sacramento)

4 comments:

KatieLarson said...

We love scholarships....

Anonymous said...

I just have to say.....Go UK wildcats. That was part of my mission - or very close. Never served in Kentucky - I really wanted to. If you went there, I would come and visit and be able to make peace with the fact I never got to serve there. Maybe I could even tract!
Good luck choosing. (My fingers are still crossed for BYU!)

Suzie Koskella said...

that is great! Neal sent in some applications last week so we shall see what happens! He is also appling to the Unversity of the Pacfic!

Derek and Charyl said...

Hey congratulations! Derek says go SMU, it is a beautiful campus.